Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã giải quyết Đã lưu trữ

problem printing

Giacomo.R

Good morning,

after the last update of Mozilla Firefox Browser I found a problem launching the printer. In particular, after I launch the print, it start to load the document in order to print it, but without an end. The result is that I have to close the page without being able to print.

Good morning, after the last update of Mozilla Firefox Browser I found a problem launching the printer. In particular, after I launch the print, it start to load the document in order to print it, but without an end. The result is that I have to close the page without being able to print.
Đính kèm ảnh chụp màn hình

Tất cả các câu trả lời (2)

Giải pháp được chọn

Ciao, ti rispondo in italiano dato che siamo nella sezione italiana di SuMo.

Per escludere che il problema dipenda da qualche componente aggiuntivo, prova ad avviare Firefox in modalità provvisoria: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Modalit%C3%A0%20provvisoria

In alternativa puoi disabilitare la nuova interfaccia di stampa e ritornare a quella precedente:

  1. dai il comando about:config in una nuova scheda
  2. se richiesto conferma di voler procedere
  3. nella casella di ricerca cerca l'impostazione print.tab_modal.enabled
  4. portane il valore da true a false con un doppio click
  5. riavvia Firefox

Được chỉnh sửa bởi next vào

Grazie, ho disabilitato la nuova interfaccia di stampa. Peccato perché prima dell'ultimo aggiornamento funzionava ed era sicuramente più bella rispetto al pop-up "tradizionale". Forse c'è qualche incompatibilità con Windows 7. Grazie ancora.