Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

Restore deleted toolbar file

kluu

How do I Restore deleted toolbar file?

I accidentally deleted a tool bar file folder with a collection of links within it. I would like to know how I can restore it.

How do I Restore deleted toolbar file? I accidentally deleted a tool bar file folder with a collection of links within it. I would like to know how I can restore it.

Tất cả các câu trả lời (7)

Customize Firefox controls, buttons and toolbars {web link}

Type about:customizing<enter> in the address bar.

Note: about:customizing is no longer present in Firefox v47+ releases.

  • Press Alt or F10 to bring up the Menu Bar.Then View > Toolbars > Customize.
  • Right-click on a blank spot in the toolbar and select Customize.

Look for Show / Hide Toolbars at the bottom left.

There is also a Restore Defaults button at the bottom middle.

It is not a toolbar that I accidentally deleted, but a file that was on the Bookmarks Toolbar in which I had put connected bookmarks.

Được chỉnh sửa bởi kluu vào

Hi, you can try Ctrl+Shift+O > Organise (at the top) > Undo

Ctrl+shift+O didn't do anything. Thanks, tho.

I have started rebuilding the bookmark list I lost. Thank you for your attempts to help me.

You can restore bookmarks. ctl+shft+o gets the manager. The rightmost item in the menu at the top is Import and backup > Restore > choose file.

Note that you may have to use "Organize -> Undo" (Ctrl+Z) more than once if you have made more changes to the bookmarks and haven't closed Firefox yet. Firefox keeps a full undo stack for the current session and as long as you haven't closed Firefox you can undo any changes made during the current session.

Otherwise you can restore a recent JSON backup. Note that this replaces all bookmarks, so you lose (recent) bookmarks that aren't in this backup.