Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

How do I restore the toolbar after aaccidentally deleting it?

AnonymousUser

How do I restore the toolbar after accidentally deleting it? I have no file, view, tools, etc.

How do I restore the toolbar after accidentally deleting it? I have no file, view, tools, etc.

Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)

In Firefox 3.6 on Windows you can hide the menu bar via "View > Toolbars" or via the right click context menu on a toolbar. Press F10 or press and hold the Alt key down to bring up the menu bar temporarily. Go to "View > Toolbars" or right-click the menu bar or press Alt+V T to select which toolbars to show or hide (click on an entry to toggle the state).

See also Restore the Menu bar in Firefox and http://kb.mozillazine.org/Toolbar_customization