Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

how do I restore the main toolbar

marksw19

I was trying to make the screen bigger to watch a tv programme. I clicked on View > Toolbars and then accidentally deleted the main top toolbar, with the result that I cannot view, or file, or edit etc. How do I restore it please?

I was trying to make the screen bigger to watch a tv programme. I clicked on View > Toolbars and then accidentally deleted the main top toolbar, with the result that I cannot view, or file, or edit etc. How do I restore it please?

Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)

Firefox 3.6+ versions have a feature to allow the user to hide the Menu bar.

Hit the Alt key to temporarily show the Menu bar, then open View > Toolbars and select Menu bar, so it has a check-mark.
The F10 can also be used on most PC's to temporarily reveal the Menu bar.

https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Menu+bar+is+missing