Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Locked

Recovery Firefox on my Sony mobile phone.

louiseloren

Dear Sir I had Firefox on my Sony mobile phone for quite long years, I deleted it by mistake today, how can I get it back. My Sony mobile phone is Android 7 . I tried to recover it from my computer and I got QR CODE I took a picture then do not know how to do after that. Can you please help. Thank you. Louise.

Dear Sir I had Firefox on my Sony mobile phone for quite long years, I deleted it by mistake today, how can I get it back. My Sony mobile phone is Android 7 . I tried to recover it from my computer and I got QR CODE I took a picture then do not know how to do after that. Can you please help. Thank you. Louise.

Krejt Përgjigjet (1)

Hi

I am going to close this thread as it appears to be a duplicate of:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1605964#answer-1848804