Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Kërkoni te Asistenca

Shmangni karremëzime gjoja asistence. S’do t’ju kërkojmë kurrë të bëni një thirrje apo të dërgoni tekst te një numër telefoni, apo të na jepni të dhëna personale. Ju lutemi, raportoni veprimtari të dyshimtë duke përdorur mundësinë “Raportoni Abuzim”.

Mësoni Më Tepër
Solved

I deleted Firefox on my Sony mobile phone, how to get it back.

louiseloren

I deleted the Firefox on my Sony mobile phone.

I go to play store wanting to download it but I can't find it from my Sony phone. Can you please help.

Thank you.

Louise.

I deleted the Firefox on my Sony mobile phone. I go to play store wanting to download it but I can't find it from my Sony phone. Can you please help. Thank you. Louise.
Lexojeni këtë përgjigje brenda kontekstit

Zgjidhja e Zgjedhur

Firefox for Android is only available for devices running Android 8 and above.

Aside from Firefox, you may find that other apps on your device are either not supported or do not fully work. You may need to consider updating your Android device.

Krejt Përgjigjet (5)

Hi Louise

What version number of Android do you have installed on your phone?

Hi Paul My Sony mobile is Android 7, and I have Firefox on it for many years. I deleted it by mistake today can I recover it. I'm very frustrated. Please help. Thank you. Louise

Hi Paul My Sony mobile is Android 7. I had Firefox on it for many years. I deleted it by mistake today, can I recover it. Please help. Thank you. Louise

Zgjidhja e Zgjedhur

Firefox for Android is only available for devices running Android 8 and above.

Aside from Firefox, you may find that other apps on your device are either not supported or do not fully work. You may need to consider updating your Android device.

Bëni një pyetje

Duhet të bëni hyrjen te llogaria juaj që t’i përgjigjeni postimeve. Ju lutemi, filloni me një pyetje të re, nëse s’keni ende një llogari.