Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Arquivadas

I can't access my account. Help change email address

Katharine

My old juno account is defunct. I want to keep my account using gmail address. I tried but Mozilla sends a code to my defunct juno account. Will I need to open a new account? Please send help to [email removed from public]

My old juno account is defunct. I want to keep my account using gmail address. I tried but Mozilla sends a code to my defunct juno account. Will I need to open a new account? Please send help to [email removed from public]

Modificado por James a

Todas as respostas (3)

There's is nothing Firefox forum users can do to help here. Since the reset goes to a dead email that means that account is a lost account and there is nothing more that can be done to fix that.

Unfortunately, without access to your Firefox Account primary email address, you can't click the verification link to approve a replacement address.

Is there any possibility of your Juno email getting forwarded to your Gmail address or have you lost access to Juno completely, so you can't set that up? (or maybe they don't allow it?)

If nothing else resolves the issue, you can create a new Firefox Account with a new email address.