Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Solved Arquivadas

Change primary email address on Firefox Account

Buddy Lee

I need to Change my primary email address on my Firefox Account. HOWEVER, my old MAIN email address is defunct. The servers have been shut down & I no longer have access to it. I have my secondary email attached but it will not let me change it without sending a code to my old email. PLEASE HELP!

I need to Change my primary email address on my Firefox Account. HOWEVER, my old MAIN email address is defunct. The servers have been shut down & I no longer have access to it. I have my secondary email attached but it will not let me change it without sending a code to my old email. PLEASE HELP!

Todas as respostas (1)

Solução escolhida

SELF-SOLVED...