Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Open

Some of your emails are coming to my new address, but some are still coming to the old address,

Chuck Baldwin

I recently updated my primary email address in my Mozilla/Firefox account, and deleted the secondary email address. But while some of your emails are coming to the new address (hc3baldwin@gmail.com), some are still being sent to the old address (chuckbaldwin@juno.com), then Juno forwards them to the new Gmail address. The header info shows that they came via Juno. I don't understand why all references to the old Juno address haven't been deleted from my account.

I recently updated my primary email address in my Mozilla/Firefox account, and deleted the secondary email address. But while some of your emails are coming to the new address (hc3baldwin@gmail.com), some are still being sent to the old address (chuckbaldwin@juno.com), then Juno forwards them to the new Gmail address. The header info shows that they came via Juno. I don't understand why all references to the old Juno address haven't been deleted from my account.

Todas as respostas (1)

Hi, I think the problem is that your email address is linked to several things—for example, newsletters or other Mozilla services—so when you receive an email, check which service it's from and try changing it, or go to your Mozilla account settings and see if your old address is still listed somewhere.

Colocar questão

Deve iniciar a sessão com a sua conta para responder às mensagens. Por favor, comece uma nova pergunta, se ainda não tiver uma conta.