Troubleshoot slowness, crashing and error messages.
- Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings Restore Firefox to its default settings while saving essential data. This can fix slowness, crashing, search hijacking and other problems.
- I can’t play audio on a Remote Desktop Connection How to solve a known issue with audio playback when you use Firefox on a Remote Desktop Connection.
- Can I use my screen reader with the new Firefox? Some on slower computers have reported some problems viewing certain web pages with certain screen readers on the new Firefox.
- File system paths on Linux are always treated as UTF-8 On Linux, the profile path is required to be valid UTF-8. Names of downloaded files are encoded in UTF-8 regardless of glibc and glib settings.
- Videos don't have sound on Citrix How to fix audio problems when you try to watch videos while using the Citrix Receiver.
- Firefox crashes - Troubleshoot, prevent and get help fixing crashes Learn how to troubleshoot and fix Firefox crashes, and find out how to get more help if you're having problems solving the issue.