Troubleshoot slowness, crashing and error messages.
- Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings Restore Firefox to its default settings while saving essential data. This can fix slowness, crashing, search hijacking and other problems.
- Add-ons disabled or fail to install on Firefox How to fix the failed add-ons problem from May 2019.
- Recover user data missing after Firefox update If your bookmarks, passwords, preference settings and other data are missing, it may be available in another Firefox profile. Learn more.
- Fix passwords disappearing due to AVG security software AVG Password Protection can cause passwords and logins stored in Firefox to disappear after a recent Firefox update. Learn how to fix.
- Running Windows as Administrator with Launcher Process Enabled Causes Drag and Drop Errors - How to Fix Learn how to fix drag-and-drop errors when running Windows as an Administrator with UAC disabled and the Launcher Process enabled.
- Certificate contains the same serial number as another certificate Why Firefox may show you a Secure Connection Failed error when you try to access the configuration page for your router and what to do.
- I can’t play audio on a Remote Desktop Connection How to solve a known issue with audio playback when you use Firefox on a Remote Desktop Connection.
- Can I use my screen reader with the new Firefox? Some users on slower computers have reported problems viewing certain web pages with certain screen readers on the new Firefox Quantum.
- File system paths on Linux are always treated as UTF-8 On Linux, the profile path is required to be valid UTF-8. Names of downloaded files are encoded in UTF-8 regardless of glibc and glib settings.
- Videos don't have sound on Citrix How to fix audio problems when you try to watch videos while using the Citrix Receiver.
- Facebook Container isn't working What to do if Facebook Container doesn't work.
- Playing 4K (Ultra-High Definition) YouTube videos in Firefox Why the 4K option shows up for some viewers while it doesn't for others.
- Why is each open Firefox tab showing up in the Windows volume mixer? If each open Firefox tab shows up in your Windows volume mixer, a fix will be released in the near future. Here is a workaround in the meantime.
- I can't install Facebook Container on Firefox 57+ Alternate way to install Facebook Container.
- Firefox keeps asking me for master password How to resolve the issue with Firefox asking for a master password if you have AVG Internet Security installed.
- Firefox crashes - Troubleshoot, prevent and get help fixing crashes Learn how to troubleshoot and fix Firefox crashes, and find out how to get more help if you're having problems solving the issue.