Where to go for developer support
- Revision id: 81140
- Creator: Joni
- Comment: link to dev edition on MDN
- Reviewed: No
- Ready for localization: No
If you're a developer, you'll find what you need on the Mozilla Developer Network (MDN). MDN offers documentation, demos, and a Q&A forum where you can ask questions and interact with other developers.
The following pages are a good place to start if you need help:
- Explore documentation on MDN. You'll find tutorials, tools and sample code for all skill levels.
- Post a question to the Mozilla Developer Network's Stack Overflow page.
- Get help with Developer Edition (formerly Firefox Aurora).
Here are just a few of the topics you'll find on MDN:
- Open Web-facing technologies:
- Web-facing APIs
- Firefox OS:
- Open Web apps
- Building and installing Firefox OS
- Contributing to the Firefox OS project
- Customizing Gaia
- The Mozilla platform:
- Building and configuring Firefox
- Firefox test channels (Nightly, Aurora and Beta)