Firefox Monitor is a data breach notification service offered by Mozilla that warns you if your online accounts have been involved in a data leak. Using the Have I Been Pwned database, Firefox Monitor keeps track of known data breaches and notifies you if your online accounts are compromised, providing guidance on how to proactively protect yourself going forward.
To stop receiving notifications about breaches involving your email address, do the following:
- Go to monitor.firefox.com and, on the top right, click
- Log in using your Firefox Account.
- On the top right, click your profile image and select Preferences.
- Scroll down the page, click
All set! You will no longer receive notifications for future data breaches involving your online accounts.
- Resolve breaches with Firefox Monitor
- Firefox Monitor - Frequently asked questions
- What to do after a data breach
- See also Firefox Password Manager - Alerts for breached websites about alerts in Firefox for saved logins and passwords exposed in known data breaches.