Clear browsing history and cookies
- Revision id: 45088
- Creator: Amit Kumar Thakur
- Comment: work in progress.
- Reviewed: No
- Ready for localization: No
Firefox OS provides a basic level of control over privacy-related data. You can easily clear ALL private data, but unlike the desktop version of firefox you cannot delete cookies for an individual website. The following steps demonstrates how to clear all private and historical data from your browser.
- Open your web browser.
- Tap next to the URL bar.
- Tap star .
- If you want to clear browsing history, tap . Your all history will be deleted.
- If you want to delete cookies and stored data tap .