Calls and voicemail
- Revision id: 39750
- Creator: Andrew
- Comment: Added share article template.
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: feer56
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: No
How to make a call
In order to make a call from your Firefox OS phone you have to tap theapplication on your Home or All apps screen.
You will see 3 different options you can use to place a call:
1. Theallows you to manually dial a number by using the keypad.
After you finish entering the number, tap the button to place the call.
2. Thescreen sums up all the incoming, outgoing and missed calls. You can call back directly by tapping on a number.
3. Thetab shows you the contacts you most called on top of your list followed by all the other contacts. Tap on any of them to make a call.
4. To end a call, tap the red hang-up button.