Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Wócynjony

Your site says I updated 3 weeks ago. But it also says updates disabled by admin.

bigby224

I have been trying to install Slack on my laptop. I get the error message that my browser does not support Slack. How do I enable updates?

I have been trying to install Slack on my laptop. I get the error message that my browser does not support Slack. How do I enable updates?

Wšykne wótegrona (2)

Slack only supports 9–12 months of browser releases back, so you pretty much need to run the latest and greatest for it to function.

The version that was used to submit this thread looks like a 128.x, probably a 128 ESR — see Firefox ESR release cycle esp. its last chapter "Upgrade path between two ESR versions" why a setting might have been used to keep you at the old version.

It is also possible you're running the latest releases but something's cloaking your real version, in turn making it appear as too old for Slack.

Stajśo pšašanje

Musyśo se pla swójogo konta pśizjawiś, aby na pśinoski wótegronił. Pšosym stajśo pšašanje, jolic hyšći njamaśo wužywaŕske konto.