Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

FF 99.0 on Mac causes problems with slack

jcates66

I just updated to 99.0 on Mac. Now slack tabs have real problems : (1) threads do not open, (2) the nav bar on the left does not have enough real estate to show notifies, etc., (3) terrible font everywhere. The Slack app on Mac does not have these problems. Please advise or fix.

I just updated to 99.0 on Mac. Now slack tabs have real problems : (1) threads do not open, (2) the nav bar on the left does not have enough real estate to show notifies, etc., (3) terrible font everywhere. The Slack app on Mac does not have these problems. Please advise or fix.
Pśipowjesone fota wobrazowki

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

I have updated macOS to Big Sur 11.6.5. Still broken. Does anyone have suggestions for getting actual support on this kind of thing ? or is this it ?

Safari is not my favorite, but it does work properly for Slack. I am kicking FF to the curb.