Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

I downloaded Firefox 155 and my book marks disappeared? Where are they and how do I get them back?

markofny

Hi! I reached out on Friday and was sent a code that expired in 5 minutes, missed the deadline and had to leave the library. I updated Firefox to 155 and can't find my bookmarks. Also found that a Microsoft update included Goggle Chrome that I uninstalled. Please advise on getting my bookmarks back thank you. I only have 30 minutes left on line. Thank you for all the work you volunteers are doing, greatly appreciated! Mark

Hi! I reached out on Friday and was sent a code that expired in 5 minutes, missed the deadline and had to leave the library. I updated Firefox to 155 and can't find my bookmarks. Also found that a Microsoft update included Goggle Chrome that I uninstalled. Please advise on getting my bookmarks back thank you. I only have 30 minutes left on line. Thank you for all the work you volunteers are doing, greatly appreciated! Mark

Alle Antworten (3)

Thank you for your quick response. I will be going off-line until tomorrow morning and look forward to reading your suggestions. Most appreciated! Mark

Mark, please read the links. The suggestions are posted there already.

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.