Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

How to get back my Firefox bookmarks? I have Firefox sync and regularly do back up.

saimyatthu

I was refomat my PC and don't know how to get book mark back. Do you know how to get back my Firefox bookmarks?

I have Firefox sync and regularly do back up.

I already try Reset Sync option, but still all my bookmarks are not coming back.

I was refomat my PC and don't know how to get book mark back. Do you know how to get back my Firefox bookmarks? I have Firefox sync and regularly do back up. I already try Reset Sync option, but still all my bookmarks are not coming back.

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Hi,

Please see this.

Sync QA