Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

lost profiles and deleted them through recycle bin (now empty) how can I get them back please

Michael Sandbrook

Hi guys I have inadvertantly deleted my email profiles in file explorer and emptied the recycle bin how can I retrieve them back please. Thanks for help.

Hi guys I have inadvertantly deleted my email profiles in file explorer and emptied the recycle bin how can I retrieve them back please. Thanks for help.

All Replies (1)

Thunderbird keeps no backups. If you deleted the appdata\roaming\thunderbird folder, it's gone. There are some utilities that supposedly can recover from recycle bin, but I have no experience with that.

Buza umbuzo

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.