Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã giải quyết Đã lưu trữ

Firefox is no longer compatible with Walgreen photo web site - Walgreen says only Internet Explorer will work - will this be fixed?

jteegarden

I have used Firefox for years but recently I've had instances where Firefox will not work with some web sites. The most recent is Walgreens photo. I spent about an hour being frustrated then called Walgreens. They told me that I had to use Internet Explorer. Sure enough it worked fine. Can Firefox be made compatible with Walgreen's web site?

I have used Firefox for years but recently I've had instances where Firefox will not work with some web sites. The most recent is Walgreens photo. I spent about an hour being frustrated then called Walgreens. They told me that I had to use Internet Explorer. Sure enough it worked fine. Can Firefox be made compatible with Walgreen's web site?

Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)

Giải pháp được chọn

Walgreens would need to make their web site compatible with Firefox.