Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

Why can't I download from youtube with firefox but I can if use IE?

Wallis57

Within IE if I rightclick on a video, I can download a video from you tube. That facility non existent within firefox. How do I enable downloading?

URL of affected sites

http://yuotube.com

Within IE if I rightclick on a video, I can download a video from you tube. That facility non existent within firefox. How do I enable downloading? == URL of affected sites == http://yuotube.com

Tất cả các câu trả lời (2)

Youtube does not usually offer users an option to download their videos. Chances are you have a plugin installed (possibly accidentally) in your IE, thus allowing you to do this.

You can download Youtube videos by installing addons such as Ant.com Video Downloader to Firefox.

Try Video Download Helper extension for Firefox:

Add-on: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3006/ Home page: http://www.downloadhelper.net/ Documentation: http://www.downloadhelper.net/documentation.php