Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Mở

firefox won't respond after opening. This happens regularly.

dennis.conninghton

Lately, after last firefox update, whenever I start Firefox, it loads normally but when I click to open a website it freezes with a not responding message. I have waited for 10 minutes before and never responds. Even opening in troubleshooting mode it won't respond.

Lately, after last firefox update, whenever I start Firefox, it loads normally but when I click to open a website it freezes with a not responding message. I have waited for 10 minutes before and never responds. Even opening in troubleshooting mode it won't respond.

Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)

Could you please try downloading the installer from firefox.com and running it on your system, to make sure everything's up to date in case the update left it in some sad state…?

Đặt một câu hỏi

Bạn phải đăng nhập vào tài khoản của bạn để trả lời bài viết. Vui lòng bắt đầu một câu hỏi mới, nếu bạn chưa có tài khoản.