Firefox reverted back a few years, need to install my old firefox data
After a update my browser was running very slow, I'm not sure what I did but my whole browser, including history and bookmarks and add ons reverted back years. But I have a whole folder of Old Firefox Data which is from today.
How do I get this back on there and get everything back to normal?
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
You can copy certain files with Firefox closed from one profile folder to another profile folder to transfer your personal data. Best is to avoid restoring a full profile folder and only restore important files that are safe to restore/transfer.
If you decide to transfer extensions and storage, then you need prefs.js to get the extensions UUIDs stored in extensions.webextensions.uuids that link an extension to its storage.
- bookmarks and history: places.sqlite
- favicons: favicons.sqlite
- bookmark backups: compressed .jsonlz4 JSON backups in the bookmarkbackups folder
- cookies.sqlite for the Cookies
- formhistory.sqlite for saved autocomplete Form Data
- logins.json (encrypted logins) and key4.db (encryption key/primary password) for logins saved in the Password Manager
- cert9.db for certificates stored in the Certificate Manager
- persdict.dat for words added to the spell checker dictionary
- permissions.sqlite for Permissions and possibly content-prefs.sqlite for other website specific data (Site Preferences)
- sessionstore.jsonlz4 for open tabs and pinned tabs (see also the sessionstore-backups folder)