Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Chủ đề này đã đóng và được lưu lại. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Đã khóa Đã lưu trữ

Media playback no audio

SuMo Bot

Windows 10 22H2. A few of days ago Firefox stopped playing any audio. Video still works but even audio only streams produce no volume. As far as I've checked its only Firefox. All other browsers and media apps play sounds fine. Tried all the solutions in the help article article . No luck. I have been using Firefox for 8 years now. Unfortunately, it seems I will have to abandon it soon. A lot of websites don't have compatibility with Firefox and now this. Hopefully there's a simple solution and soon. It would be sad to see you go.

Windows 10 22H2. A few of days ago Firefox stopped playing any audio. Video still works but even audio only streams produce no volume. As far as I've checked its only Firefox. All other browsers and media apps play sounds fine. Tried all the solutions in the help [https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/fix-video-audio-problems-firefox-windows article] article . No luck. I have been using Firefox for 8 years now. Unfortunately, it seems I will have to abandon it soon. A lot of websites don't have compatibility with Firefox and now this. Hopefully there's a simple solution and soon. It would be sad to see you go.

Tất cả các câu trả lời (3)

Does it still happen in Troubleshoot Mode?

Can you give a link to a website that doesn't work as there have been reports that playing audio on some radio stations isn't working in Firefox 115 ?

Hi all,

Thanks for the responses. I tried troubleshoot mode again, but this time selected refresh firefox instead. Now audio works fine again.

Hopefully that was it. If it happens again I'll report back here.

Regarding sites that audio wasn't working: Netflix - now fine YouTube - now fine

As for overall compatibility. Some major brand websites we use for work usually require Chrome or similar to be able to use.

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.