2 Issues with 111 on Win 10 Pro 64
Hi. I am having 2 issues with 111 on a Win 10 Pro 64 machine. Issues are new following update to 111.
(1) "Save As" is not working for images or pages. Right click will open the menu but selecting save as doesn't do anything, nothing happens. CTL-S also does not do anything. Have tried clearing download history, download folder, selecting new folder.
(2) Cannot select Privacy & Security tab in Settings. Clicking P&S brings back General. See screencap.
Also, the image for Firefox is up to date is missing. See screencap.
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
Do a clean reinstall of the current Firefox release and delete the Firefox program folder before installing a fresh copy of the current Firefox release.
- download the Firefox installer and save the file to the desktop
If possible uninstall your current Firefox version to cleanup the Windows Registry and settings in security software.
- do NOT remove "personal data" when you uninstall the current Firefox version, because this will remove all profile folders and you lose personal data like bookmarks and passwords including personal data in profiles created by other Firefox versions
Remove the Firefox program folder before installing that newly downloaded copy of the Firefox installer.
- (64-bit Firefox) "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\"
- (32-bit Firefox) "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\"
- it is important to delete the Firefox program folder to remove all the files and make sure there are no problems with files that were leftover after uninstalling
Your personal data like bookmarks is stored in the Firefox profile folder, so you won't lose personal data when you reinstall or update Firefox, but make sure NOT to remove personal data when you uninstall Firefox as that will remove all Firefox profile folders and you lose your personal data.
If you keep having problems, you can create a new profile as a quick test to see if your current profile is causing the problem.