Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

Tab bar has different look

sciencemagic

I don't now what happened but my tab bar has a different look to it now. Possible a Firefox update changed the look of my tab bar, but nonetheless, it is now harder to see the tab bar. It seems to have a more transparency look to it making it harder to see the tabs. How do I change the tab bar look to what it used to look like, which was easier to see? Can someone help? Thank you.

I don't now what happened but my tab bar has a different look to it now. Possible a Firefox update changed the look of my tab bar, but nonetheless, it is now harder to see the tab bar. It seems to have a more transparency look to it making it harder to see the tabs. How do I change the tab bar look to what it used to look like, which was easier to see? Can someone help? Thank you.

Tất cả các câu trả lời (2)

Yes, this was an update in Firefox's latest release, so you're not alone. You might find, as I did, that the easiest option is to install a theme (in the menu bar, Add-ons and Themes), which will add a background on to your tabs that should make it easier to see.

joycekwc, Thank you for your reply. I understand the latest update caused the issue with the tab bar look. But, is there a way to your knowledge to revert back to the old tab bar look or view? Yes, I did fiddle with the themes to get a somewhat better look but still not a viewer friendly as the old tab bar appearance. Thank you, joycekwc.