Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Is there a way to go back to the previous browser look?

Emrys

Today my Firefox browser upgraded to an "improved" look, but I hate it. The little square containers that used to be unobtrusive are now huge and visually distracting balloons, meanwhile it's harder to tell where the tab borders are or what tab I'm on. And the faded color in the top bar make it hard to read the text to the left even though I picked the darkest option, but I don't want to install themes by random makers. I just want to go back to how it was, it was fine that way, you don't have to constantly change things just for the sake of changing them.

Today my Firefox browser upgraded to an "improved" look, but I hate it. The little square containers that used to be unobtrusive are now huge and visually distracting balloons, meanwhile it's harder to tell where the tab borders are or what tab I'm on. And the faded color in the top bar make it hard to read the text to the left even though I picked the darkest option, but I don't want to install themes by random makers. I just want to go back to how it was, it was fine that way, you don't have to constantly change things just for the sake of changing them.
Screen ƒe photowo kpe ɖe eŋu

All Replies (1)

Bia biabia

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.