Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

Oddball notice

Bonnie P

When I go to Firefox help under Privacy there is a line at the top saying my browser is being managed by my organization. I DO NOT HAVE AN ORGANIZATION CONNECTED TO THIS COMPUTER!

The link seems to go to Webroot which I do have - but that makes no sense.

When I go to Firefox help under Privacy there is a line at the top saying my browser is being managed by my organization. I DO NOT HAVE AN ORGANIZATION CONNECTED TO THIS COMPUTER! The link seems to go to Webroot which I do have - but that makes no sense.

Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)

hi, webroot is probably using enterprise policies to enable listening/filtering your network traffic in firefox, so the message is probably legit, though not entirely obvious on first sight. it has to be somewhat eye-catching though, so that people are aware if untrusted/unauthorised software on the device would be making use of that mechanism.