Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

on screen keyboard is not pop up

Anuj1992

I am using Surface pro. when I am trying to use Mozilla in PC mode and trying to write the on screen keyboard is not pop up but it is working in chrome properly. But when I am using it in tab mode it is working. I am using the updated Firefox version in window 10.

I am using Surface pro. when I am trying to use Mozilla in PC mode and trying to write the on screen keyboard is not pop up but it is working in chrome properly. But when I am using it in tab mode it is working. I am using the updated Firefox version in window 10.

Tất cả các câu trả lời (8)

When did the problem start? Has the keyboard usually worked?

It's from the starting, from October 2017

Hi,

Would you give this a try :

Type in the address bar about:config (press Enter) (promise to be careful, if asked)

Type in the search bar : ui.osk

and look for the preferences :

ui.osk.enabled and set its value to true

ui.osk.detect_physical_keyboard and set its value to false

Then close and restart Firefox.

Does that work  ?

All values are true by default (please check the screenshot) but it's not working in PC mode.

On screen keyboard is working properly in chrome but don't know why it is not working in Mozilla

Anuj1992 said

All values are true by default (please check the screenshot) but it's not working in PC mode.

Would you please look at my post again - it says :

ui.osk.detect_physical_keyboard and set its value to false

sorry for the mistake. I did all changes but it's not working

Được chỉnh sửa bởi Happy112 vào