Touch keyboard is not opening in tablet mode
I am using a HP Envyx360. When I'm in tab mode the keyboard pops up and than closes suddenly. This only happens for Firefox when I try to type on the address bar or type in any website. It doesn't happen in any other application. If I'm out of tab mode it works fine.
Všetky odpovede (1)
Hi Rahul Patel
I believe that the problem is with Windows 10 settings that you can fix.
I recommend you to check if you have enable tablet mode in the Action Center.
1. Click on Action Center icon on the Taskbar.
2. Then tap on Tablet mode.
Also check the keyboard settings and check if it helps.
1. Tap on Start Menu.
2. Tap on Settings.
3. Then hit on Devices.
4. Tap on Typing.
5. Then tap on Automatically show keyboard.
If Tablet Mode and Automatically show keyboard both are enabled and doesn't fix it try this.
Method 1: I suggest you to perform the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check if it helps.
1. Click on search bar next to Start Menu.
2. Type “Troubleshooting” without the quotes and click on Troubleshooting.
3. Click on View All on the left panel of the screen.
4. Click on Hardware and Devices.
5. Click on Next and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.
If the issue still persist, refer to the below method.
Method 2: I recommend you to try to update the keyboard driver and touchscreen drivers in the Device Manager. Check if it helps.
1. Press Windows Key + R Key.
2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on Enter Key.
3. Search for Keyboards driver in the list and also search for touchscreen driver under Human Interface Devices.
4. Right click on the driver and click on Update driver software.