Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

Sliding Show all Bookmark window is appearing and splitting all web pages (see screenshot).

Stuart

Can open bookmarks when I want thru Firefox menu. Problem is the opened Show All Bookmarks sub menu is appearing in the lower half of all Firefox web pages that I open, splitting the page. I can slide this bookmark page down to make it disappear or up to cover the web page. Am looking for a solution to prevent it from appearing in Firefox at all unless I click on bookmarks it in the menu bar to get the drop down menu. Your help would be appreciated.

Can open bookmarks when I want thru Firefox menu. Problem is the opened Show All Bookmarks sub menu is appearing in the lower half of all Firefox web pages that I open, splitting the page. I can slide this bookmark page down to make it disappear or up to cover the web page. Am looking for a solution to prevent it from appearing in Firefox at all unless I click on bookmarks it in the menu bar to get the drop down menu. Your help would be appreciated.
Đính kèm ảnh chụp màn hình

Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)

See what happens in the Firefox SafeMode.