Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã giải quyết Đã lưu trữ

How do I change the application that automatically opens pdf files attached to emails?

jkbrinton

When I first double clicked a pdf attachement in an email, a pop asked what program to use and if i always wanted to use this program. i select an app to open these files types and then checked the 'yes' box. However, I selected the wrong app. Now, that app tries to open all pdf files. I need to change this to the correct app. How do I do that? thanks.

When I first double clicked a pdf attachement in an email, a pop asked what program to use and if i always wanted to use this program. i select an app to open these files types and then checked the 'yes' box. However, I selected the wrong app. Now, that app tries to open all pdf files. I need to change this to the correct app. How do I do that? thanks.

Tất cả các câu trả lời (2)

Giải pháp được chọn

Tools (Alt-T) - Options - Attachments - Incoming Look for PDF in the 'Content Type' column. Then adjust the desired action in the corresponding 'Action' column.

Could you try:

"3-bar" menu button (or Tools menu) > Options > Attachments panel > Incoming tab

Can you find a saved setting here for PDF that you can edit or remove?

(Mine's blank; I guess I haven't saved any settings yet.)