Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ.
Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Đã lưu trữ
How to change program PDF file opens with in received email?
When I receive an email with a PDF attachment it tries to open it with Adobe which for some reason won't open it. I have two other PDF reader programs and would like to have any of the above emails open with one of my other two readers. How do I change Thunderbird to know what program to open the PDF attachment with?
When I receive an email with a PDF attachment it tries to open it with Adobe which for some reason won't open it. I have two other PDF reader programs and would like to have any of the above emails open with one of my other two readers. How do I change Thunderbird to know what program to open the PDF attachment with?
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
From the menu bar select Tools-Options-Attachments-Incoming
No menu bar? Press the alt key.