Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Chủ đề này đã đóng và được lưu lại. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Đã khóa Đã lưu trữ

Opening attachments in Thunderbird

SuMo Bot

Long-time TB user - thank you for everything you do!

TB (91.2.0 32-bit) does not remember the default programs I select to open email attachments.

For example, clicking a .jpg attachment, I select "Open with" "Photos (default)" *AND* I check the box "do this automatically for files like this for now on" but every time I click on a .jpg attachment, the same pop-up to select a program opens.

Screen shot attached.

Same applies to .png, .docx, .xlsx files.

.pdf files DO open automatically now that the viewer is built into TB.

Thank you for your time

Long-time TB user - thank you for everything you do! TB (91.2.0 32-bit) does not remember the default programs I select to open email attachments. For example, clicking a .jpg attachment, I select "Open with" "Photos (default)" *AND* I check the box "do this automatically for files like this for now on" but every time I click on a .jpg attachment, the same pop-up to select a program opens. Screen shot attached. Same applies to .png, .docx, .xlsx files. .pdf files DO open automatically now that the viewer is built into TB. Thank you for your time

Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.