Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Resolvido Arquivadas

Some how I shrank everything on facebook games by Zanga. I cant see the whole screen ....HELP

bigdreynolds

I was scrolling down and I think I pushed the scroll wheel down then everything went small . It works fine on google chrome and internet explorer but they are both sooooo slow !

I was scrolling down and I think I pushed the scroll wheel down then everything went small . It works fine on google chrome and internet explorer but they are both sooooo slow !

Todas as respostas (2)

Solução escolhida

Reset to zoom level for that domain.

See this: https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Page+Zoom

Perfect !!! control and + fixed it . Thank you so much !!!