Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Arquivadas

Firefox is loading facebook homepages wrong. Everything is in one column in the middle of the page. Supposed to be info on the left, wall posts in the middle and ads (etc) on the right. I have to scroll wwwwaaaayyyyy down to get to wall posts.

tinan1964

My question is "it". The page loads with everything in the middle and I have to scroll down. It's like that with EVER facebook homepage.

My question is "it". The page loads with everything in the middle and I have to scroll down. It's like that with EVER facebook homepage.

Todas as respostas (3)

clearing the cache didn't solve the problem

however, I notice that the problem happens when using Zoom "text only"

if you increase zoom and make the text "too big", then everything appears in a "single column"

if you zoom out (and make text smaller), then Facebook looks ok

or, if you turn off "text only" (so that graphics are also zoomed), then Facebook looks ok

Modificado por wle1@unbeldi.com a

@wle1@unbeldi.com - Websites look wrong

Check and tell if its working.