Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

കൂടുതലറിയുക
Solved Archived

When I open a new tab it automatically opens to a spam website, how do I get it to open back to the frequently visited sites page?

Mparal

Every time I click the new tab button instead of the frequently visited websites page appearing it opens to this site - search.babylon.com/?affID=112555&tt=120912_cpc_3912_2&babsrc=NT_ss&mntrId=9c13917f00000000000000234e0236a1 How do I get the new tab button to open back to the frequently visited sites page?

Every time I click the new tab button instead of the frequently visited websites page appearing it opens to this site - search.babylon.com/?affID=112555&tt=120912_cpc_3912_2&babsrc=NT_ss&mntrId=9c13917f00000000000000234e0236a1 How do I get the new tab button to open back to the frequently visited sites page?

എല്ലാ മറുപടികളും (1)

Chosen Solution

You are infected by Babylon. Fortunately we can remove this fairly easily :)

First, update Firefox to 15.0.1. Update Firefox to the latest release

Then, go to start, control panel and uninstall a program. Find anything related to babylon, b-protection, browser manager, etc. and remove it.

Then, open up Firefox, type about:addons into the address bar, and press Enter. Uninstall anything related to Babylon in the Extensions section of that page.

finally, install https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/searchreset/