Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

കൂടുതലറിയുക
Archived

Want to disable tab previews

stelledelmare

After I updated firefox, I now get tab thumbnail previews (like the ones that are used in the extension Tab Scope). I don't like these and I haven't installed any new add ons or extensions so I don't know why it suddenly started to do this. I'd like to disable this. Thank you.

After I updated firefox, I now get tab thumbnail previews (like the ones that are used in the extension Tab Scope). I don't like these and I haven't installed any new add ons or extensions so I don't know why it suddenly started to do this. I'd like to disable this. Thank you.

എല്ലാ മറുപടികളും (1)

Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).