Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Mulongo oyo etiyamaki na archive. Tuna motuna mosusu soki osengeli na lisalisi
Eza archivé

EZY Photo add on to mozilla

madrobdm2

I am running on a mini Mac, OS v, 12.6.2. I have activated the extension (add on) for EZY Photo, but don't know how to get access to edit photos. I've checked in my Mozilla Firefox preferences and the extension is activated. I have not set the extension to private. But don't see a EZY Photo tab on my home page nor do i see one when i open a program like Preview, Photo Booth, Photos, Google Photo. Any suggestions on what I am not doing right?

I am running on a mini Mac, OS v, 12.6.2. I have activated the extension (add on) for EZY Photo, but don't know how to get access to edit photos. I've checked in my Mozilla Firefox preferences and the extension is activated. I have not set the extension to private. But don't see a EZY Photo tab on my home page nor do i see one when i open a program like Preview, Photo Booth, Photos, Google Photo. Any suggestions on what I am not doing right?

All Replies (2)

Addon issue are to be directed to the Developers of the Addon for more help or go to their site for instruction on how to use their Addon.

Do you mean this one: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/ezyphototabcustomwebsearch/

I think you need to use their website at https://ezyphototab.com/ to edit images, and the add-on might only be a way to get to the website (and force you to search on Yahoo!), but it's hard to find any documentation.

Sometimes I'll install an add-on to see how it works, but in this case, I think it's suspicious that it has 34,000 users and only 1 review. The author might be deleting negative reviews, so I'll pass.