Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

കൂടുതലറിയുക
Open

The 'Attach' button does not respond to outgoing emails

petomane33

I cannot add attachments to outgoing emails. I recently ran CCCleaner and I think it removed whatever facilitates attachments. This has never happened before.

I cannot add attachments to outgoing emails. I recently ran CCCleaner and I think it removed whatever facilitates attachments. This has never happened before.

എല്ലാ മറുപടികളും (4)

Probably the recent bug https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2077590 in version 157. Drag & drop of files into the compose window is still working.

Thanks for your reply. Can't follow the technical talk. Is there a bug fix on way? How do you drag and drop files? Never done this.

Bugfix is on the way and will come soon. Drag & drop files on a computer is a basic feature. Navigate to the file you want to attach to your new message, hover the mouse pointer on it, press the left mouse button, drag the file with the mouse pointer in the compose window and drop it by loosening the pressure of your finger

Many thanks for your help. Must admit I've never done that although I've had a PC for nearly 30 years - no basic training. Look forward to the fix.

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.