Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

കൂടുതലറിയുക
Open

I downloaded firefox to update my browser, but it still says it needs to be updated

brwolk54

I followed the prompts to update my browser. I was able download it, but it still says it is no longer supported

I followed the prompts to update my browser. I was able download it, but it still says it is no longer supported

എല്ലാ മറുപടികളും (1)

Did you install the Linux version of Firefox ? as I assume you are referring to the tarball archive from Mozilla. If you are the only user then you can put the Firefox folder in say Home to keep it simple for user read/write permissions for internal Firefox updates from Mozilla. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/install-firefox-linux

Your UserAgent used to post this thread appears to be Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:107.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/107.0

So either you are still running the old Firefox 107.0 and not the new version or perhaps your UA has been modified. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-reset-default-user-agent-firefox

Modified by James

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.