Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Risolto Archiviato

How do I delete this add add for Android mobile?

msmiller

On start-up, a second tab opens with an advertisement for an Android mobile phone app. I don't need this and want to stop this advertisement from opening up every time I use FireFox. How do I delete this?12.

On start-up, a second tab opens with an advertisement for an Android mobile phone app. I don't need this and want to stop this advertisement from opening up every time I use FireFox. How do I delete this?'''12.'''

Tutte le risposte (5)

hi how can i make a new thread?

Soluzione scelta

You can check the Home page setting.

Firefox supports multiple home pages separated by '|' symbols

If you do not keep changes after a restart then see:

This solution did not work and none of the other documents were of much help. Perhaps uninstalling and reinstalling program would do the trick?

It is a shame that Mozilla has resorted to this type of advertisement. Kinda of makes you want to look for another browser.

Are you talking about the snippets on the about:home page?

Can you attach a screenshot?

Use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot.

Modificato da cor-el il

It turns out that the problem just resolved itself - last week, the ad screen just stopped popping up on its own.