Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

What is this floating button??

Art Scott

No matter where I am at on the 'net...I see this floating "button" that says Custom Google Search Engine .... Here is a link to one web page showing it..... http://www.artscottfotografie.com/photos/i-srPXLSC/0/L/i-srPXLSC-L.jpg

I do not remeber adding any new add ons and I would really like to know how to permanently disable this thing...it is driving me nuts.

Thanx

Art Scott

No matter where I am at on the 'net...I see this floating "button" that says Custom Google Search Engine .... Here is a link to one web page showing it..... http://www.artscottfotografie.com/photos/i-srPXLSC/0/L/i-srPXLSC-L.jpg I do not remeber adding any new add ons and I would really like to know how to permanently disable this thing...it is driving me nuts. Thanx Art Scott

Tutte le risposte (1)

Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).