Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

Problem with Firebug: It tells me the NAME of the CSS-file. But how can I find out the whole PATH of the CSS-file?

forensis

Problem with Firebug: It tells me the NAME of the CSS-file. But how can I find out the whole PATH of the CSS-file? In my (Joomla-)Websites are some CSS-files with the same name, but in different pathes. And I'm seeking like foolish for THAT one CSS-file, what is responsible for the site I'm working with.

Problem with Firebug: It tells me the NAME of the CSS-file. But how can I find out the whole PATH of the CSS-file? In my (Joomla-)Websites are some CSS-files with the same name, but in different pathes. And I'm seeking like foolish for THAT one CSS-file, what is responsible for the site I'm working with.

Tutte le risposte (1)