Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

Firebug to find the file?

Sosyk

Hello with Firebug it is possible to find the right CSS file and line. I use 'Click an element in the page to inspect' and it shows on the right side CSS and line. OK! What I can not find (until now) is which html file it is. E.g to inspect an image: How can I find the html file? Thanks.

Hello with Firebug it is possible to find the right CSS file and line. I use 'Click an element in the page to inspect' and it shows on the right side CSS and line. OK! What I can not find (until now) is which html file it is. E.g to inspect an image: How can I find the html file? Thanks.

Tutte le risposte (2)

hello Sosyk, please understand that this is a support forum for issues relating to the core browser - we cannot give detailed answers on features in extensions, but you'll probably get a better answer if you post your question in a forum dedicated to firebug: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/firebug

thank you

The built-in Firefox Inspector shows an HTML pane and a CSS pane with the style rules that apply to this element.
Doesn't Firebug do the same?

Did you check the Firebug settings (I'm not using Firebug)?