Anyone else having this issue?
Dettagli aggiuntivi sul sistema
Che cosa è successo
Ogni volta che avvio Firefox
È cominciato quando…
Mozilla upgraded to 3.6.9
- Version 22.214.171.124
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.2
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.4"
- Default Plug-in
- Google Update
- Spoon Plugin 3.19
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20090715 Firefox/3.5.1 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
It may be your tabs settings. Try this, go to "options", "tabs", and uncheck "open new windows in a new tab instead". Worked for me.
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of your add-ons is causing your problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).
Utente che ha posto la domanda
Thanks the suggestions cor-el and shamballa1. The problem has gone away. Not sure if the 3.6.10 update did it or something else.