Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

disable floating video - how?

007

Disable floating video permanently -- how?

I never watch floating video and it is in the way when I try to read article. Very annoying and distracting. It is useless for me because I cannot hear. I need my eyes to read. How to disable it permanently? Thank you!

Disable floating video permanently -- how? I never watch floating video and it is in the way when I try to read article. Very annoying and distracting. It is useless for me because I cannot hear. I need my eyes to read. How to disable it permanently? Thank you!

Tutte le risposte (1)

........................................................

Modificato da 007 il