Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Risolto Archiviato

Can't get rid of top bar during video calls on Google Hangouts.

eforstadt

Whenever I video call on Google Hangouts, there is a floating bar at the top of the screen which shows the permissions, that I do not know how to get rid of. I have attached a picture of this floating bar.

Whenever I video call on Google Hangouts, there is a floating bar at the top of the screen which shows the permissions, that I do not know how to get rid of. I have attached a picture of this floating bar.

Tutte le risposte (2)

It didn't attach before, so here it is

Soluzione scelta

eforstadt said

It didn't attach before, so here it is

Unfortunately I believe that stays there so you have control of it as we;; alert you. It is not possible to remove.