How do I get firefox window to drag again?
It worked yesterday but today when firefox is open, I can't drag the open window on the desktop. I can maximize it, minimize it and close it but I can't drag/move the window. I am on a mac.
Dettagli aggiuntivi sul sistema
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 10.1.13
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- DIRECTV Player Plugin
- Provides information about the default web browser
- DivX Web Player version 22.214.171.1240
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- npmnqmp 071706000001
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealPlayer Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.0.3
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
This was an interesting solution:
However if this continues please disable each of your extensions one by one and restart Firefox, as this has happened with a combination of addons/extensions before.
To make sure that it is not an add on, try Firefox Safe Mode: Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode
You may have a corrupt xulstore.json file. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/changes-toolbars-and-window-sizes-are-not-saved
There was also a reported bug for this bug 1122942 that is currently being worked on for a 35.0.1 release. Please stay tuned if you are affected by the same issue.
Utente che ha posto la domanda
I ended up having to reset it. Thank you.
Izzy were there any differences when updating to 35.0.1 as well?