Confirm close message
When i want to close firefox confirm message comes whit this message: you are about to close 73 tabs(for example) ... but i just have 40 tabs open!!! where is the other 33 tabs?!! i have Fire fox V 15 i installed tab mix plus add-one too
Modified by farid87
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Raidcall plugin
- Facebook Desktop Plugin
- Unity Player 3.5.2f2
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.524
- DivX Plus Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-inLibrary for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0
Maybe the other tabs are hidden somehow.
It is possible that there is a problem with the files sessionstore.js and sessionstore.bak in the Firefox Profile Folder.
Delete the sessionstore.js file and possible sessionstore-##.js files with a number and sessionstore.bak in the Firefox Profile Folder.
- Help > Troubleshooting Information > Profile Directory: Open Containing Folder
Deleting sessionstore.js will cause App Tabs and Tab Groups and open and closed (undo) tabs to get lost, so you will have to create them again (make a note or bookmark them).
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.